Bug with Status Bar - Help!
Author Message
 Bug with Status Bar - Help!

I am using VB 5 Professional.  My project includes the Windows 95 common
control - Status Bar.  When I configure the panels on the bar to show tool
tips and run the program, tooltips only show in the first panel and noone
of the subsequent panels.  If I add general tool tip using the standard
properties page, theat tip shows. In fact the panel tip and the general
tip
shows.  The panels don't hold any thing special. I have done this on
another machine and it works. Actually I plugged my machine into another
network port and the tips showed.  Bac to my old port and it did not work.
Has anyone come accross this and have a soloution? I would appreciate it
greatly.

Please respond via E-mail if you could.

Kurt /|\

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Bug with Status Bar - Help!

This has something to do with dll's and other OLE stuff. I read it
somewhere...
I think you'd better install Internet Explorer 3.02 as it comes with the
most updated files. Also, there is an OCX update from microsoft for the
Common Controls.
--
_____________________
JOEL PAULA

Quote:
> I am using VB 5 Professional.  My project includes the Windows 95 common
> control - Status Bar.  When I configure the panels on the bar to show
tool
> tips and run the program, tooltips only show in the first panel and noone
> of the subsequent panels.  If I add general tool tip using the standard
> properties page, theat tip shows. In fact the panel tip and the general
> tip
> shows.  The panels don't hold any thing special. I have done this on
> another machine and it works. Actually I plugged my machine into another
> network port and the tips showed.  Bac to my old port and it did not
work.
> Has anyone come accross this and have a soloution? I would appreciate it
> greatly.

> Please respond via E-mail if you could.

> Kurt /|\

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bug with Status Bar - Help!

2. Bug with Status Bar - Help!

3. status bar bug?

4. Help needed with Progress Bars and Status Bars

5. HElp with progress bar on MDI status bar

6. HElp with progress bar on MDI status bar

7. Progress Bar In Status Bar....Help Please

8. CapsLock & Numlock status in Status Bar Panels

9. Status Bar Insert Panel reports the wrong status

10. Status Bar/Progress Bar

11. Progress bar in status bar for .NET

12. Progress Bar in Status Bar