Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Author Message
 Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

I beleive what I am trying to do should be very simple however I am unable
to get it to work so far.

I am using a dataenvironment connected to a dBase (dbf) database.
I have a datagrid control that I populate with an sql statement at run time.
I want to be able to edit some of the data in the control but am unable to.

I have set the permissions to read/write and allowAddNew, AllowDelete,
AllowUpdate to true but it still does not work.

 I have also tried just binding the table at design time but it still gives
me the same error message
.....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing......

could this just be a case where the table is of the wrong type should I
convert everything to access or somthing simmilar.  The only problem with
this is that all of the data I need to access is created as dbf files, and
there is nothing that can be done about this. That is why I have stayed with
this format.

Please let me know if I have explained myself clearly or not.  Thanks for
any help

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

2. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

3. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

4. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

5. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

6. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

7. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

8. XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing?

11. AdodcSave:-2147467259 - Insufficient base table information for updatig or refreshing

12. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information