Access Macro
Author Message
 Access Macro

How do I trigger an Access macro for my VB App?

Thanks
--
Louis M. Garvin

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access Macro

Quote:
>How do I trigger an Access macro for my VB App?

VB won't be able to do anything at all with Access macros. The only
thing you can do is to launch an actual copy of Access and have Access
run the macro. you can do this either by specifying the macro name on
the command line used to launch Access with the /x parameter, or you
can drive Access via OLE automation.

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   remove "nospam" to reply
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access macro to Access Basic converter

2. Access macro/report in VB6 w/o installing access

3. Access Macros

4. Problem running Access macros with NT at

5. Execute MS-Access Macro from VC++ app

6. access macro to continue running in excel

7. Word mail merge and Access macros

8. Run access macro from excel?

9. Can not access Macros, Security or VBA Editor in Outlook2002 - PLEASE HELP

10. Run Access Macro From Excel - VBA

11. VB Syntax for the Enter Key in MS Access Macro

12. Firing Access Macro from VB