executable VB
Author Message
 executable VB

Please Help.

I made a program in VB 4/32 without forms or controls, just a module with a
subrotine main()
icompiled to EXE.
this program read an access database wich contain dates
If the date  = system date
then it opens a msgbox
I want to run this program on every much under my lan using
logon scripts of Windows NT

PROBLEM
it just run on MY MACHINE

i Instaled the DLL VB40032.DLL  and VBRUN300.DLL on every machines running
windows 95

no error ocur on these machines, but it don't work neither.

any missing dll?
Sugestions ???

thank you
Miguel

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executable VB

2. Attaching an icon to an executable (VB 5.0)

3. executable VB

4. merging fortran executable with a VB executable

5. Shrinking Windows executables and Stand-alone VB executables

6. how to call VB 6 executable from VB.Net application

7. VB Executable to VB Form

8. Run a VB executable from Outlook VBA

9. VB executable

10. Can't run VB.Net executable?

11. Setting executable icon in VB.NET

12. .NET executables decompilers to VB.NET?