VB6: cannot compile project with ADO data objects
Author Message
 VB6: cannot compile project with ADO data objects

Hello,

a project I develloped on my machine cannot be compiled at a second
machine. (at my machine it compiles ok)

The error message is:

compile error: active x component: cant create object

and a ADO recordset object is hghlighted.

What goes wrong ?

Microsoft ADO Data control 6.0 is checked (enabled) at components and
the same references I use on my machine are enabled at the second
machine.
The second machine has a french WIn 98, I have a german WIN 98.

Could this cause the error ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers, Bernd.

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6: cannot compile project with ADO objects on second machine

2. VB6: application in runtime environment with error on loading form: ado cannot load object

3. ADO Data Control cannot connect to Excel Spreadsheet in VB6

4. compile error: cannot find project or library

5. ADO data control 6.0 and ADO data object 2.1 conflict

6. Object Cannot Access Database After Compiled When Called From ASP

7. Cannot convert vb6 project...

8. cannot see methods of a .Net assembly in a VB6 project

9. Creating an ADD-ON for the VB6 IDE that activates when you compile a project

10. Compiling VB5 Projects in Visual Studio VB6 - picturebox problem

11. how to compile with Visual Studio 6.0 my VB6 project

12. Compiling VB6 project without upgrading to VS2008