Insert Error Message
Author Message
 Insert Error Message

Hello

I got this error message when trying to perform an Insert using ASP into an Access database:

Error Type:
Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80040E07)
Data type mismatch in criteria expression.
/ApexCalender/ProcessRegistration.asp, line 78

Here is my code:

Set OBJdbConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
'OBJdbConn.CursorLocation = adUseClient
OBJdbConn.Open sConnStr

SQL = "INSERT INTO RegistrationInformation "
SQL=SQL & "(FirstName,LastName,"
SQL=SQL & " Address,City,State,Zip,Email,Phone,Fax )VALUES "
SQL=SQL & "('" & strFirstName & "','"
SQL=SQL & strLastName & "','"
SQL=SQL & strAddress & "','"
SQL=SQL & City & "','"
SQL=SQL & State & "','"
SQL=SQL & Zip & "','"
SQL=SQL & Email & "','"
SQL=SQL & Phone & "','"
SQL=SQL & Fax & "')"

Set RSreg = ObjdbConn.Execute(SQL)

OBJdbConn.Close
Set RSreg = Nothing
Set OBJdbConn = Nothing

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:08:42 GMT

1. Inserting a record, error message appears.

2. Word97 insert into Access97 does not work, but no error message

3. Insert into ms Access with ADO gives Error Message

4. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

5. The infamous Message Filter error - Illegal to call out while ins ide Message Filter (-2147418107)

6. -2147217900 Error: Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement

7. Inserting an auto signature into an email message

8. Insert file as message text

9. Insert Word document into message body?

10. How to insert a picture in a new Mail message

11. Insert a command menu when I open a new message window

12. Create button to insert X-Header into message