Migrate from Access97 to SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 Migrate from Access97 to SQL Server 6.5

Need help migrating my vb application from access97 back-end to SQL Server
6.5.

I have experience in programming SQL Server 6.5 but no experience in
administrating it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Books,
Tapes,
Word of wisdom,
White Pages,
Whatever

John

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Migrate from Access97 to SQL Server 6.5
Take a look to www.mcp.com there are some SQL 6.5 Admin books, you can see
online for free, and you can use the Upsize Tool for transfering the jet
tables to SQL Server tables ...

Alberto Borbolla
Microsoft MVP
Tecnologia en Sistemas
MEXICO

(replace "X" to send mail)

Quote:

>Need help migrating my vb application from access97 back-end to SQL Server
>6.5.

>I have experience in programming SQL Server 6.5 but no experience in
>administrating it.  Any help would be appreciated.

>Books,
>Tapes,
>Word of wisdom,
>White Pages,
>Whatever

>John

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question regarding Access97 linking to SQL Server 6.5

2. USing ASP migrating from SQL 6.5 to SQL 7.0

3. Migrating from SQL 6.5 to SQL 7.0

4. Access97/SQL 6.5 NULLs and Pass-through queries

5. Exclusive table locking using ODBC and Access97 or SQL 6.5

6. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

7. New Transact-SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0

8. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

9. SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and 6.5

10. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

11. select Count(*) with date with sql server 6.5 and 7

12. Pessimistic Recordlocks Access --> SQL Server 6.5