Hello,
     How can I change my App's icon?
Thanx.

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 An old question.

With the property ICON of one of your Forms. When you create the EXE,
you can choose the form to "icon".
Warning: The Icon you see changes AFTER closing and reopening the form.

Michael Patron

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Old Question about color decisions

2. The age old question I still dont know the answer to :-(

3. Old question: Apostrophes in text.

4. Old Question from a new novice?

5. Tired old question about text boxes

6. old question: populating client controls from server side

7. Probably an old question but I didn't see it in google

8. File upload/download maybe an old question

9. bytes, arrays, etc: resurrect an old question

10. Age old question of combobox in grid

11. old question :bound datacombo with cleared (empty) choice

12. the old question ADO or DAO