Creating a Large Pivot Table
Author Message
 Creating a Large Pivot Table

We are currently trying to create a Pivot Table either manually or using
some sort of tool from a table that has approximately 2 million records.
Excel can't do it.  The SQL Transform statement only allows 1 column field
to be defined and only one data field to be defined.  Traversing through
each record in the recordset takes far too much time.  We want to be able to
add fields to the Pivot table dynamically much like excel allows you to do
with smaller amounts of data.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating XL pivot tables in Access module

2. SQL syntax for creating a pivot/crosstab table

3. Pivot tables (Creating)

4. creating index on a large table

5. Inserting large number of records into a large table with SQL/DAO

6. Pivot Table

7. exporting to excel pivot table

8. problem with pivot table

9. Refreshing an Excel pivot table, programatically, from Access

10. Access97 : Interface to Excel pivot tables

11. Dynamically refreshed pivot tables from Access queries

12. Add median to Excel pivot tables?????