340 Control Array Elemet?
Author Message
 340 Control Array Elemet?

Hi - I've designed some input screens which include lots of option buttons.
When saving the information inputted, some of the option buttons give me an
error '340 Control Array Elemet '2' Doesn't exist'.  Any ideas why I am
getting this error.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

Damon

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:18:04 GMT
 340 Control Array Elemet?
When using a control array always make sure that if you use a for loop

For i = 0 to lbl_option.count
    'do stuff here
    lbl_option(i).value
Next i

Make sure that the Index on each control in the array is in order ie 0,1,2,3
ect. What this error is saying is that control array index 2 does not exist.
i would make sure that it does or use a for each loop that way you code does
not depend on the index value of the control.

Hope this helps

jason

Quote:
> Hi - I've designed some input screens which include lots of option
buttons.
> When saving the information inputted, some of the option buttons give me
an
> error '340 Control Array Elemet '2' Doesn't exist'.  Any ideas why I am
> getting this error.  Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanx

> Damon

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:32:25 GMT

1. Run time error 340 - control array element does not exist

2. Problem: Pinnacle ChartBuilder VBX and HP DeskJet 340

3. Problem: Pinnacle ChartBuilder VBX and HP DeskJet 340

4. Error 340: Control array element doesn't exist! Why?

5. Error 340: Control array item (0) doesn't exist?!?! Eh?!?

6. Control Array Element '0' Doesn't Exist (Error 340)

7. run-time error '340' Control array element '8' doesn't exist

8. Run-time error 340 - Control array element '4' doesn't exist

9. Error 340: Control array element doesn't exist! Why?

10. DLLs & Control Arrays + Arrays of Controls

11. HELP ME! Error 340 conundrum!

12. Each item in an array in an array of controls