Anybody tried Oterro?
Author Message
 Anybody tried Oterro?

Anyone tried Oterro?  What did you think?  Can you use SQL calls from VB,
recordsets, etc.

Is it as robust as advertised (I know ... nothing is...).

How does it occur to Access?  More concurrent users, more records?

Greg Monaco

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Anybody tried Oterro?

The writeup that it received in "InfoWorld" made me look twice at the
publish date of the article - just to make sure it wasn't an April Fools
joke. If this thing works as advertised it should definately be
interesting. Hopefully someone out there will let us know...
--
Doug A.

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. trying to extact path from icon on desktop,anybody know

2. Anybody try the VB script beta??

3. Has anybody tried DCOM using HTTP Tunnelling via IIS

4. Anybody tried to resize webbrowser in NT4??

5. I have tried and tried.... and tried

6. Oterro - opinions?

7. Using Oterro

8. What is the OTERRO database engine for VB?

9. Oterro - any comments on this package?

10. oterro vs access

11. Boycott Oterro

12. Oterro database engine-evaluation copy