PLEASE HELP - Access Question for my VB5.0 program
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP - Access Question for my VB5.0 program

Hi,

1.   I would like to know that can I set "group keys" as Primary key(s) in
Access97  table?

2.  Or can I do it in VB5.0 for group keys control?

Thanks!

Joyce

Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP - Access Question for my VB5.0 program

2. PLEASE HELP - Access Question for my VB5.0 program

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. Programming Question--Please help

5. Please help - simple VB 4.0 DB programming question

6. Question on Giving out VB5 Programs - Help

7. vb program in access....help please

8. Please Help with VB5 Database Connect Question

9. PLEASE HELP Forms loading and unloading question in VB5

10. PLEASE HELP! VB5 question

11. VB5 question, please help

12. VB5 - Access, can anyone help please