I don't wont see all deleted records !!!
Author Message
 I don't wont see all deleted records !!!

I've make a link in a Jet database to a FoxPro table. When i create a
recordset,
I see 6 record and not 1 (other 5 are deleted).

HOW CAN I DO TO SEE ONLY EXISTING RECORD ????

Tanks, Alle.

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete key don't work

2. delete from mult tables, still don't have it

3. Can't delete record--Error #3200--handler doesn't work

4. Records locks don't release - error 3260/3187

5. Finding records that don't match

6. Wheel Mouse Scrolling Records When I Don't Want It To

7. DataGrid, don't want the last row (new record), how to remove

8. REport: Don't print this record

9. Don't allow two users to work on same record at same time

10. Crystal DON'T show the last record (sometimes), reprinting DO

11. help me : why don't get record?

12. How recovery deleted records in mdb(97')?