Unicode...
Author Message
 Unicode...

How do I get Unicode stored data to appear ok in VB (and in ASP).
I have succeeded in storing arabic characters in NTEXT and NVARCHAR in an
SQL Server. When I select it with the Query Analyzer (in SQL Server 7)
appears the characters ok (at least they look pretty arabic to a swede). But
when I retrieves the same data through ODBC to a ADODDB-Recorset and try to
display it all I see is Question Marks. I have imported support for almost
every language in my pc which runs under Windows 2000.

What do I need to do?
Thanks in advance.
CG Nordstrom

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unicode string to unicode coded string?

2. Scripting unicode & non-unicode text files

3. Help with converting Windows Unicode (UCS-2) to Oracle Unicode (UTF-8) via ADO

4. Convert UTF-16 Unicode to UTF-8 Unicode?

5. Greek Unicode in Combo Boxes

6. combobox doesn't work w/Unicode

7. Defaulting new Database to Unicode Compression?

8. Converting Unicode to UTF-8

9. Setting unicode text to clipboard

10. are unicode chars possible in access/jet 3.51

11. Unicode in Access

12. Does VB not handle Unicode? byte array solution