Joining two tables from two databases
Author Message
 Joining two tables from two databases

Do anyone know if I want to join two tables from two databases,  and my
databse is SQL server.

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Joining two tables from two databases

Qualify the tables names with the database names in your SQL statement.

Joe

Quote:

>Do anyone know if I want to join two tables from two databases,  and my
>databse is SQL server.

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Here's a sticky wicket - joining two tables on two diffrent servers with ADO

2. Table join between two tables in different databases

3. Joining two tables from different databases

4. Join two tables from seperate databases

5. Table join between two different databases (MSSQL 6.5)

6. Two tables, two databases

7. Linking two Access tables in two databases

8. Linking two tables from two diferent databases.

9. Open Two Database with Two System.Mda and Two different User Names and Password

10. Creating a join on tables in two different MSSQL 6.5 DB's

11. How to Left join more than two table ?

12. SQL: Non-Equal Join of Two Tables