Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object
Author Message
 Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object

Hi all,
I am getting this error each time I am trying to create an Access *.mdb.
Any suggestions to this one. It works perfectly on the machine I develop
the program in.

Thanks.

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object
I have the same problem, code works great on the development machine,
on a client with access installed works great, on a client without
access it fails ! ! !

Please Help....

Quote:

> Hi all,
> I am getting this error each time I am trying to create an Access
*.mdb.
> Any suggestions to this one. It works perfectly on the machine I
develop
> the program in.

> Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object
Try replacing any DAO350.DLL files with a fresh copy, its worked for me.  If
that doesn't do it, try the Vbc.exe download file available from MS.

Luck!

>Hi all,
>I am getting this error each time I am trying to create an Access *.mdb.
>Any suggestions to this one. It works perfectly on the machine I develop
>the program in.

>Thanks.

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object
I can show you the code to extract an embeded .MDB file out of you .EXE to a
new physical file on demand if this would help.  As other messages
indicated, the code you are performing will only work with machines with
Access on them.  The method I am describing will allow you to embed a
default (either empty or one with default tables) directly into your .EXE
and then allow you to create copies of it on demand to path/file locations.

Interested?

-Clint LaFever

Quote:

>Hi all,
>I am getting this error each time I am trying to create an Access *.mdb.
>Any suggestions to this one. It works perfectly on the machine I develop
>the program in.

>Thanks.

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object
In case you are using method "OpenDatabase" somewhere, try replacing it
with "DBEngine.OpenDatabase" - fixed the problem for me!

Quote:

--
==============

Kras Gadjokov

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

2. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

3. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

4. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

5. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

6. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

7. Run-time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object

8. Run time error 429 ActiveX Component can't create object

9. Run Time Error 429: Active-X component can't create object

10. Run-time Error 429 (ActiveX can't create object)

11. ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error 429)

12. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object