Operation is not allowed when the object is closed and CommanTimeout,
Author Message
 Operation is not allowed when the object is closed and CommanTimeout,

Sometime I call some stored procedures from VB
I cannot get the recordset. It does not open.

I set commandtimeout property to 0 but the problem remains
It do have
'set nocount on' in these stored procedure.

I have to divided these stored procedure in smaller piese
in order for them work for VB.

If you some idea, why?

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 05:26:47 GMT

1. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

2. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

3. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

4. operation is not allowed when the object is closed

5. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

6. Stored Proc problems - Operation not allowed when the object is closed

7. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed - error

8. operation not allowed when object is closed

9. '3709': Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.