Invalid operation on a BLOB field
Author Message
 Invalid operation on a BLOB field

We get the above error message when we try to open our datareport. We
don't use any BLOB fields in our database. We only have text and boolean
data types so why do we get this error? If any one have a clue we would
be glad to get a hint...

Mats Olsson
Eiknes Sverige

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. field.properties.append -- Invalid Operation error?

2. "Operation invalid without current index"

3. Operation invalid without a current index

4. Invalid Operation Error

5. error 3219: invalid operation

6. FE/BE split generates invalid operation, yes I read the help files :)

7. Invalid operation on closed object

8. Err 3129 Invalid Operation??? (DAO)

9. Invalid operation at current state.

10. Error 40020: Invalid operation at current state.

11. Invalid operation with crystl32.ocx?

12. Openrecordset "Select into" causes invalid operation