how to detect how long without any input since last input action
Author Message
 how to detect how long without any input since last input action

same as the subject.

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to detect how long without any input since last input action
 A timer control that you enable after each mousemove, keypress etc.
Disable, tally and re-enable on the next event.
Quote:

>same as the subject.

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to detect how long without any input since last input action
Has anyone replied to this?  I thought I saw an answer somewhere - or else
someone else asked the same thing.

Anyway - have a variable that stores the system time, every time a mouse
event or keyboard event occurs.

Have a timer running in the background, and it can keep track of the time
variable - increment a label with elapsed time or run code if the time limit
is exceeded.

Quote:

>same as the subject.

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to detect how long without any input since last input action

2. Direct Input : Action Mapper

3. obtaining last user input status like lockscreen

4. input for input (2)

5. **Need Help with User INPUT, ASCII Codes, INPUT String length

6. Formatting date input in Input Box

7. Input vs Input$

8. Help: INPUT / INPUT # for gopher/UNIX files

9. API Call - Minimized App To Test Input of Mouse And Key Input

10. code similar to Qbasic INPUT and LINE INPUT keywords

11. Input# and Line Input#

12. How to disable/enable keyboard input and mouse input