synchronize one to many with bound field
Author Message
 synchronize one to many with bound field

This veteran dBaser VB newby is frustrated with a seeming no brainer- with a
DataCombo I want to enter a field-Description. There may be ten identical
Decriptions (i.e.  Water Pump) each of which has a unique Partid (i.e. xxx).
Each unique Partid may have multiple Applications (i.e. xxx 89 Taurus, xxx
90 Escort, xxx 90 Mustand). As I toggle down the ten identical Decriptions
that the DataCombo pulled up from the Decription table, I need the
CurrentRecord to change with each cursor movement and a list of Applications
with the matching Partid from the Applications table to display in an
adjacent box. I can't seem to get the synchronization to work. Now I don't
even know if I'm even in the right ball park. Any tips, criticisms,
guidance, hints, help etc greatly appreciated.
 Bobby Mercer

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Synchronizing bound combobox and bound textboxes?

2. programatically changing one bound field parameter from another

3. programatically changing one bound field from another

4. How do I bind columns from several tables to one bound control in VB 5.0

5. synchronizing bound controls

6. Update a Bound field with data from unbound field

7. bound masked field to date/time field in access not formatting right

8. Bound field(picture field) to datareport

9. Change Field object to bind to another field

10. Fast Way to update one field in one record

11. Regarding displaying 2 text database fields one under another one

12. populate multiple fields based on input keyed into one field