FOX Pro - Accessing via Visual Basic v4.0 Professional 16-bit
Author Message
 FOX Pro - Accessing via Visual Basic v4.0 Professional 16-bit

I want to access a FOX Pro database file from Visual Basic v4.0. I
have completed all the necessary code, but am a little worried. I do
_not_ know what version of FOX Pro the database was written in. I
certainly do not want to mess up the database by reading and writing
with the wrong version info.

Does anyone know of an easy way (beside buying FOX Pro) to tell what
version of FoxPro the database was saved to?

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 4.0 Pro 16-bit installation - invalid call to dll

2. shared variables between Visual Basic (16 bit) and Visual C++ (32-bit)

3. Use a DBF (Visual Fox Pro) database with Visual Basic 6

4. Visual Basic vs. Visual Fox Pro

5. Visual Basic vs. Visual Fox Pro

6. Visual Basic vs. Visual Fox Pro

7. Visual Basic 16 bit and Access 2.0 Crashes

8. Visual Basic 4 (16 bit) and Access 97

9. Multimedia control for Visual Basic (16 bit or 32 bit)

10. Avoiding load of 32-bit custom control using 16-bit Visual Basic 4.0

11. Visual Basic 4.0 16-bit and Access 97 tables

12. How can I access 32 bit access with 16 Bit Visual Basic ( VB 3.0 or VB 4.0 16 bit)