memory leak on vitual memory
Author Message
 memory leak on vitual memory

i have a serious vitual memory leak in my vb program on nt 4. in the
program, i access a lot Access database and the frequency is pretty high
too. i have check all my code and all 'open' is pairing with 'close' . the
Access driver version i used was 4.00.4202.
i used to use 4.00.3711 which gave problem in memory leak, but after the
change to 4.00.4202, it gave a little improvement to the memory control, yet
the vitual memory still shooting up non-stop (85mb and still growing).
please help.

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. memory leak in vitual memory

2. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

3. Memory Leak -- Out of Memory

4. ADO Memory Leak results in out of memory

5. Memory Leaks/Resource Leaks

6. Memory, Memory and more Memory

7. Memory leaks using shell from VBA with winAPI kernel32

8. Email Reports - Memory leak?

9. Try this in XP ? (memory leak)

10. Horrible Memory Leaks...

11. large number of execute statements / memory leak ?

12. Memory Leak in VB ACCESS 2k ?