Display Image in picturebox from db image field without temp file
Author Message
 Display Image in picturebox from db image field without temp file
Help, I am trying to load a picturebox with data from a database image
field.  I do not want to create a temporay file.  Can anyone help?

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:41:29 GMT
 Display Image in picturebox from db image field without temp file
John

Try ADO

oRecordset.Open "TableName", oConnection
oRecordset.MoveFirst
Set PictureBox.DataSource=oRecordset
PictureBox.DataField="PictureField"

Instead of tablename, you can use SQL to retreive one record at a time, so
that the resources are not stretched to the limit.

Set oRecordset=oConnection.Execute("SELECT PictureField FROM Table WHERE
ID=N"
Set PictureBox.DataSource=oRecordset
PictureBox.DataField="PictureField"

Sukesh

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:35:29 GMT

1. Displaying images stored in an Image field from an ASP

2. From image file to Image field

3. Question on PictureBox.Image = Image.FromFile(aFile)

4. load a Jpeg image into a picturebox or image control

5. Loaded image in Image or PictureBox control

7. Error loading GIF or JPG image in PictureBox or Image controls

8. Color Count of image in an image (or picturebox) control

9. Getting Image from Access DB to PictureBox

11. Getting Image from Access DB to PictureBox

12. Images Not Displaying on Forms or Picturebox