How to Print ONLY the area inside of frame?
Author Message
 How to Print ONLY the area inside of frame?

Hi
I'm looking for a way that I can print a certain area of a form.
But it's not a picture.. it's just a frame containing several controls.
I'd like to print it AS IS.
I know I can use PrintForm but i have to resize the form, but I don't want
users to see that.
Can I creat an instance and use printform or do I have to write a code?
Thanks.

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Print ONLY the area inside of frame?

2. Size of area inside a frame?

3. setfocus inside a frame control from outside the frame

4. setfocus inside a frame control from outside the frame

5. Printing a "Frame + contents of Frame"

6. Opening Word Doc inside IE frame

7. refresh inside of frame

8. Accessing controls inside a frame

9. Setting Option Button values inside a frame?

10. Label control inside a Frame

11. Opening Word Doc inside an IE frame

12. refresh inside of frame