Calling Crystal Report from VB, repo is based on Stored Procedure in Sql Server
Author Message
 Calling Crystal Report from VB, repo is based on Stored Procedure in Sql Server

I have developed a Crystal Report based on a Stored Procedure in Sql
Server. When I am trying to call this report from Visual Basic 5.0 (SP3),
it gives me an error: Cannot Load Report.

If I am preparing a report based on a table or a view in Sql Server, I am
able to call the report from Vb.

I will be grateful, if someone can help me out in this.

Thanks.

Manish.

Fri, 07 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report based on SQL Server Stored Procedure with Parameters

2. VB.NET,SQL SERVER 2000 STORED PROCEDURE PARAMETERS, CRYSTAL REPORTS

3. Call SQL stored procedure in VB5.0 and print report to Crystal report

4. report based on a stored procedure , crystal reports and vb6

5. Assign Stored Procedure of SQL Server with Crystal report

6. Crystal Reports 8.5, SQL Server 2000, and Stored Procedures

7. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

8. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

9. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

10. Calling a SQL Server 2000 store procedure from MS-Access

11. Calling SQL Server Store Procedure

12. HELP: Calling Stored Procedure w/large output from VB6 (using SQL Server)