Oracle Returns Zero (0) USing ADO
Author Message
 Oracle Returns Zero (0) USing ADO

I ran into the same problem. I have not been able to find an answer
either. I switched over to RDO in the mean time and it is working fine.
If you find an answer please post it.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Returning a recordset from oracle using ado

2. Return Recordset from Oracle using ADO

3. ADO calculations returning zero

4. help with oracle performance : using ado, oracle longraw fields

5. Trouble with ADO in VB5 to Oracle 7.33, using the Oracle 73 driver

6. help with oracle performance : using ado, oracle 8 longraw field

7. help with oracle performance : using ado, vb6, oracle 8 longraw field

8. How to overcome Divide by Zero Error using ADO/SQL 7

9. Returning resultsets from Oracle stored procedures via ADO?

10. Returning Recordsets with ADO from Oracle stored proc

11. Return ADO recordset from oracle procedure

12. ADO 2.5 and returning recordsets from Oracle cursors