Office 2000/ Office 97 Help Me please!
Author Message
 Office 2000/ Office 97 Help Me please!

I have a program that I created in vb6  using a access database.(office97).
I then tried to run it on another computer which has office 2000 on it i get
a run time error 3343  . What can I do to correct this problem. I am kinda
dumb on this subject so any help will be appreciated

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Office 2000/ Office 97 Help Me please!
You application is most likely using DAO 3.5 and the computer with Access
2000 most likely has DAO 3.6 installed. You must either change your
application to reference DAO 3.6 or install DAO 3.5. There are quite a few
knowledge base articles at msdn.microsoft.com regarding this.

--
Good Luck,

Roy H
Premier Data Services

( Be sure to remove the anti-spam caps from above to e-mail)

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Office 97 Vs. Office 2000

2. Office 2000 & Office 97 Automation Error

3. Office 2000 vs office 97

4. office 2000 and office 97 compatibility

5. VBA for Office 95 vs Office 97

6. difference Office XP VAB and Office 97 VBA

7. Will Office-97 VBA macros work in Office-XP

8. Office Application Bar (was Re: Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE)

9. Problem creating snapshot using Access 2000 and then viewing in office 97

10. Failure starting Access runtime 97 with Office 2000

11. Runtime Access 2000 and Office 97

12. Office 2000 with Access '97