VB5 Datacontrol and Transactions not working?
Author Message
 VB5 Datacontrol and Transactions not working?

I'm trying to use jet transactions in a form that has parent/child
recordsets. I want the user to be able to cancel (rollback) any changes
they've made including any changes to the child records. the parent rec is
handled by dao objects and the children are handled by a datacontrol and
apex grid. I keep getting 3034 errors saying I can't commit without first
begin. I know my begin/commit sequence is correct because when I comment
out code dealing with the datacontrol everything works fine. Please assist!

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Datacontrol.Recordset.OpenRecordset() not working

2. VB DataControl not working with Access 2000

3. datacontrol.updaterecord NOT WORKING with combobox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Why my ADO datacontrol is not working correct

5. ADO Transaction not working.

6. commit transaction on vb5(sp2) doesnot work

7. To Transaction or Not to Transaction that is the question

8. Why to use COM+ transaction and not just SQL Server transaction

9. Why to use COM+ transaction and not just SQL Server transaction

10. VB5/Access97 - Password Protected DB with VB5 DataControl

11. VB5 TreeView ToolTip does not work after IE5

12. WaitForSingleObject api not work in VB5