(DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database
Author Message
 (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database

Hello,

I have a DBgrid that is displaying information from multiple tables.
Therefore I can not just delete the contents of the row that I want to
delete because it would change fields in several tables.

How can I just delete the contents of a row in the DBGrid for
appearance only and not delete the corresponding fields in all of the
different tables.  Then I can go ahead and to a DISTINCT ROW delete on
the certain table that I need.

I appreciate it,

Kenny

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. (DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database

2. Can't use DBGrid to update database through RDC

3. how i can use the dbgrid with database {edit ,addnew,update or delete the data}

4. (DBGrid) Updateing apperance without updating Database

5. Updating a single OLE link for a record OR updating existing database

6. Updating a Combobox after Database Update

7. updating controls on a form when database is updated

8. Synchronising a prod database schema with an updated dev database

9. updating user database using server database

10. Updating records on Database #1 from another database #2

11. Help - DBGrid update

12. Updating a DBGrid