Error 713: Application-defined or object defined error
Author Message
 Error 713: Application-defined or object defined error

Hello,

    Distribute the "Microsoft Data Environment Runtime" (msderun.dll) as
windows\system directory and register it (by hand it it is necesary)

    I had the same problem and now its all ok.

Bye!

Quote:
> Hello,

> i have developed a vb60-program. In this program a MS-access 97 database
is
> accessed by using an data-environment.
> When i make a package from the the program, and install it on another
> computer i get the following error :

> Errornumber:    713

> This occurs when i want to acces a record in de access-database. When i
try
> this on my computer (Windows 98) there is no problem.
> I can browse through the recordset. On the other computers (Windows 95 or
> Windows 98, with no VB60 installed) there is this error.

> Can someone give me some advice ? I try also to copy all MSADOxx.DLL to
the
> other computers. To install the complete VB60 application is to much :
This
> requieres abour 800 Mb, and there is no more then 200 Mb on the other
> computers free.

> Frank,
> The Netherlands (Maasbommel)

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 713: Application-defined or object defined error

2. run-time error '713': Application-defined or object-defined error

3. run-time Error 713 - Application Defined or Object Defined

4. Data Enviroment - Error 713 application-defined or object-defined

5. Error 32768, Application-defined or object-defined error

6. Error 40038, Application-defined or object-defined error

7. why error 40038 : application-defined or object-defined error

8. Run-Time Error 713 - Application-defined

9. application defined error number 713

10. Error 713; Applicaton-defined error in Smart Viewer

11. Application-defined or object-defined error when saving taskitem

12. application defined or object defined error