Access2000 and VB6 Format problem
Author Message
 Access2000 and VB6 Format problem

I've recently updated my database to Access 2000 but now vb6 says that it
is an invalid format.  Is there anyway that I can make vb recognise the
new format or do I have to keep the old '97 version?

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:31:08 GMT
 Access2000 and VB6 Format problem

Check your Project References. If using DAO it should be 3.6 - If ADO then
it should be 2.X. That might help.

Quote:
> I've recently updated my database to Access 2000 but now vb6 says that it
> is an invalid format.  Is there anyway that I can make vb recognise the
> new format or do I have to keep the old '97 version?

> --

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:31:34 GMT
 Access2000 and VB6 Format problem
You need the latest service packs for VB and Access.
Quote:

> I've recently updated my database to Access 2000 but now vb6 says that it
> is an invalid format.  Is there anyway that I can make vb recognise the
> new format or do I have to keep the old '97 version?

> --

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:52:09 GMT
 Access2000 and VB6 Format problem
Hi!,
Your problem seems to be one related to the Provider of the connection you
are using.For access 97, the provider string was "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.51"
but for the access new version the provider is "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"
Change the provider property of the conection. Hope this will solve the
problem.

Prasad Padayattil

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 to Access2000 Unrecognized Database Format

2. problem with VB6 and Access2000

3. VB6, Access2000 and Win2000 problem

4. Another Problem Using Access2000 MDB files with VB6

5. Problem in installing an aplication... VB6+ADO+Access2000

6. Problem with VB6 and access2000 program in XP

7. VB6 Access2000 Problem with simple SQL Statement

8. Problem in installing an aplication... VB6+ADO+Access2000

9. Problems with VB6 and Access2000

10. Problem in installing an aplication... VB6+ADO+Access2000

11. VB6 Access2000 Problem with simple SQL Statement

12. Access2000 - format 6152346.00 to 6.15 ???