medium time automatically converted to long time.
Author Message
 medium time automatically converted to long time.

I have a field setup in Access as a medium time. I'm reading it in VB
through DAO and displaying the results in an MSFlexGrid. The time field is
always shown as long time. Even if I set the Format and Input mask in Access
to Medium Time, which physically limits the user from entering a long time,
MSFlexGrid still displays the seconds 00. Any ideas? Thanks.

Mohammed AlQuraishi
SiteBuilder Level 2
ClubIE Team 4
Independent Microsoft Beta Tester
TechWeb/Microsoft 2nd Place ActiveX Contest Winner (Business)
http://www.*-*-*.com/

"It is the bias of our society that creates the smart and the stupid." a
*Smart* guy.
"To war is not only to win, it's also to fight."

Sun, 29 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help how to convert time string into time format

2. converting PST/PDT time to GMT time

3. How to Convert GMT(Greenwich) Time to short date and time and vice versa

4. Converting %date% %time% to VB Time/Date

5. Convert from system time to unix time

6. Convert Universal times and Local Times

7. Creating MDB, then formating a field (date) to Long Time or Medium Time ???

8. Time, TIME TIME

9. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

10. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

11. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

12. not medium time