ADO examples
Author Message
 ADO examples

Can anyone tell me where I can find some ADO example code??

All I want to do is use a VB routine to add data to a database.

I will be using an ASP to extract the data.

MOS

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO examples

The ADO documentation that comes in the mdac kit contains examples, however
the install does not install it by default (do a custom install to select
it). Alternatively this document is now on-line at

http://www.microsoft.com/data/ado/adords15/

HTH

Terry

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me where I can find some ADO example code??

>All I want to do is use a VB routine to add data to a database.

>I will be using an ASP to extract the data.

>MOS

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO examples

Download ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/ADOVB.EXE

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:28:18 GMT, "Robert W. Steele (MOS)"

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me where I can find some ADO example code??

>All I want to do is use a VB routine to add data to a database.

>I will be using an ASP to extract the data.

>MOS

Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO example please

2. ADO Examples?

3. DAO to ADO examples?

4. vbScript and ADO examples?

5. ADO example, please.

6. ODBC Oracle ADO Example Needed

7. ADO example for JET engine - VB6

8. Ado example for accesing native DOS foxpro files (without server-side DB engine)

9. ADO Examples

10. ADO ADO ADO ADO ADO VB examples / samples book wanted

11. Can some post a SIMPLE VB/ADO example to connect to SQL using OLE DB for SQL Server

12. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java