delete trigger?
Author Message
 delete trigger?

 I am using SQL server 7.0 and VB 6.0

My problem this time is the delete function. If a user try to delete a post
in a table that is used by another table the program produce an error
message. The program handle this now. But I can't remove of the delete
state.  I have just read about the:

DELETE TRIGGER ON <table> FOR DELETE

command. And think my problem has something to do with the delete
trigger.This because if I try to use the table after the error message the
program crashes.

Using vb and data environment how do I use the delete trigger command. If my
guess has anything to do with reality. My problem is the data environment.
The problem "tells" me that I can't openan open table. But if I try to close
it the program laughs and tells me that I can't close it.... :(

any idea?

Tore Skoglund

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Captured deleted contacts via an event trigger

2. Triggering Addon w/ EventXFMod triggers multiple times

3. Trigger-Happy Triggers

4. SQL delete query deletes but does not delete

5. rst.delete, with cascade delete???

6. Delete deleted items

7. Deleting mails in deleted folder

8. Programmatically delete Deleted Items folder once a day

9. Delete without going to deleted items folder !

10. Deleting page doesn't delete command buttons

11. insert and delete then print and delete again.

12. Delete item from a collection class that has no Delete method