Getting at database objects, not DAO, in an access database through code
Author Message
 Getting at database objects, not DAO, in an access database through code

Does anyone know if I can get at the modules in an mdb file through code?
I'd like to be able to analyze and possibly make changes to the code in the
database files through code.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I'd like to be able to do this without Automating Access which is the only
solution that I can think of.

Thanx in advance
Jorge

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting at database objects, not DAO, in an access database through code

Jorge,

Quote:

>Does anyone know if I can get at the modules in an mdb file through code?

From VB? Can't be done. They're stored in a tokenized form that the
VBA engine understands in a memo field in a system database
(MSysModules and MSysModules2)

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting GIF File from Access Database (DAO)

2. DAO and multiuser access to Access databases question.

3. Accessing secured Access database using DAO

4. Repairing/compacting a Access-Database without Access or DAO

6. DAO database not raising ref constraint error

7. Creating new Access 97 database by VB code in Access 2000 module

8. code to access an MS ACCESS database held on a web site

9. Importing an Access 2000 table into another Access 2000 database with VB Code

10. code to access an ACCESS database help on a web site

11. Not getting all expected records due to date-time issue in the Oracle database

12. Using VB6 and DAO to delete all relationships in an Access database