Data bound grid 5.0 (SP3)
Author Message
 Data bound grid 5.0 (SP3)

I can't seem to get this grid to copy with Control-C,
in order to paste records or even cells, to excel.

Altogether, it is verging on not usable, in accounting..
Do I have to program a function in VB in order to loop
thru and determing which Records are displayed, and
cells are selected, and put the contents on the clipboard?

Ugh....  somebody help me avoid all that work!

* Todd F. Boyle CPA              www.isomedia.com/homes/tboyle

* 9745-128th Av NE, Kirkland WA 98033            (425) 827-3107

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Data bound grid 5.0 (SP3)

I lost about 30-40 hours of work to the {*filter*} piece.  I can't stand the
dbgrid - at least in rdo-bound mode.  I think I'd rather cut off a finger
than try to get it to work....

Quote:

>I can't seem to get this grid to copy with Control-C,
>in order to paste records or even cells, to excel.

>Altogether, it is verging on not usable, in accounting..
>Do I have to program a function in VB in order to loop
>thru and determing which Records are displayed, and
>cells are selected, and put the contents on the clipboard?

>Ugh....  somebody help me avoid all that work!

>* Todd F. Boyle CPA              www.isomedia.com/homes/tboyle

>* 9745-128th Av NE, Kirkland WA 98033            (425) 827-3107

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

2. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

3. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

4. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

5. beginner/need MS Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

6. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

7. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

8. binding a data bound grid control programmatically

9. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

10. Data grid and data binding with a collection

11. First Cell Empty in Data Grid bound to ADO Data Control

12. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data