How Do I NOT Display deleted records using FoxPro 2.5 Database
Author Message
 How Do I NOT Display deleted records using FoxPro 2.5 Database

I am using VB 4.0 Enterprise Edition with FoxPro 2.5 database, and running
Win 95.  I have made an EXE file of my application and built an INI file
with a [dBASE ISAM] section and the statement DELETED=ON, in the windows
subdirectory with the same name as my EXE file, as stated in the help.  My
application still displays the deleted records.  I have gone into FoxPro
and made sure the records were being marked deleted, and they were.  Can
anyone help??

Sat, 03 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot delete record on FoxPro 2.5 DB

2. HELP!!! Using ADO to read FOXPRO 2.5 database

3. Database compression routine for Foxpro 2.5 database

4. VB 3.0 - OpenDatabase command not returning an error for non-existent FoxPro 2.5 DB

5. Can not keep FoxPro 2.5 index (.CDX) open

6. Compacting a Foxpro 2.5 database

7. Visual Basic 3.0 for Windows and Foxpro 2.5 for Windows database

8. open foxpro 2.5 database

9. Compacting a Foxpro 2.5 database

10. ***Anyone using VB/comlyr to Foxpro 2.5

11. Foxpro database (Deleted Records)

12. deleting records from a Foxpro database