How Can I export the data in FORM to MS Word file?
Author Message
 How Can I export the data in FORM to MS Word file?

I open a database and display the data in the form , tehn how can i
export this data in a word file? That mean, can i put this dat into a
Microsoft Word file? and save it in (*.doc)?

Hope someone can help me......

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Can I export the data in FORM to MS Word file?
Is there some special format you want to use?  I'm not sure how you want the
document to look, but if you just want the data you can write it as text to
a filename with a .doc extension and word will open it because it is just
plain text.  If you want some special formatting then that might be a little
different

Hope it helps

Nick August

Quote:

> I open a database and display the data in the form , tehn how can i
> export this data in a word file? That mean, can i put this dat into a
> Microsoft Word file? and save it in (*.doc)?

> Hope someone can help me......

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Can I export the data in FORM to MS Word file?
Try this... Word can read Access databases,
create the template in Word, then do a mail merge from the database.
I have a form setup like that at work, It was set-up quite a while ago, but
some of the others in this group can tell you better on how to set this up
for your needs.
I hope this points you in the right way.....

Quote:

>Is there some special format you want to use?  I'm not sure how you want
the
>document to look, but if you just want the data you can write it as text to
>a filename with a .doc extension and word will open it because it is just
>plain text.  If you want some special formatting then that might be a
little
>different

>Hope it helps

>Nick August

>> I open a database and display the data in the form , tehn how can i
>> export this data in a word file? That mean, can i put this dat into a
>> Microsoft Word file? and save it in (*.doc)?

>> Hope someone can help me......

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export Korean Data to MS word or Excel file

2. Export to MS Word & MS Excel problems

3. Saving/Exporting data from MS Project file to ODBC database

4. Export Word Form Data Automatically

5. Exporting Word form field data into Excel?

6. export to word as data file

7. data transfer from word form to ms access db

8. Exporting form data to a text file

9. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

10. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

11. MS Word to grab data from MS IExplorer (5.5)

12. Export the options of MS Word 97 ?