Dbase index files
Author Message
 Dbase index files

Hi.

I have some Dbase tables with associated index files. How can I use OLEDB to
open these files and have the index files updated when there are changes in
the Dbase tables?

Thanks.

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:46:36 GMT
 Dbase index files
If you use the Visual FoxPro ODBC driver (or the upcoming Visual FoxPro
OLEDB provider), your indexes should be updated automatically, along with
the DBF, or table file. OLEDB doesn't give you much control over this; if
the table is updated, the index will be as well.

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:28:20 GMT

1. dBASE Index files .MDX usage in VB

2. Dbase index files

3. indexes in dBase 3 files?

4. I need to index dbase files in vb4 pro

5. Indexing a DBASE file

6. dBASE III/IV & FoxPro Index files

7. Use index with dBase files

8. Crystal Reports, dBase Files and Indexes

9. Using dBase files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

10. using DBASE-files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

11. Index on Dbase file

12. dBase .NTX index files