Jet Driver Won't Initialize
Author Message
 Jet Driver Won't Initialize

Hello All,
    I'm a beginning VB programmer and I'm trying to distribute my first real
application.  I have my data stored in a MS Access database and it works
great when I install it on my computer but when I install it on other
computers in our office I get the error "The jet VBA file failed to
initialize when called"  The Microsoft knowledge base claims the problem can
be alleviated by installing visual studio service pack 3.  I installed the
service pack but I'm still having the problem.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Amber Hayes

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Initialize event won't fire in vbscript v5

2. RegObj freaks out and won't re-initialize

3. Snapins won't initialize properly

4. Text driver other than Jet's (need over 255 fields)

5. VB and ODBC driver for Win CE DB's

6. On MS win media player's mp3 driver

7. Excel won't Run without VBA Lib Application and Timer Driver

8. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

9. Unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine

10. Urgent Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize

11. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

12. The Jet VBA failed to initialize...