VB TOTD from TPKB
Author Message
 VB TOTD from TPKB

Question:
My onerror code is called but my rdoerrors collection is empty. When the
same query is run with MSQuery against the same database, an error is
raised and the problem correctly identified.
Answer:
If you instantiate an rdo object in one process, but use the rdo object in
another process, the errors will be generated in the process that
instantiated the object, not the process that generates the error.
See... http://www.*-*-*.com/

This tips was provided by The Programmer's Knowledge Base...
http://www.*-*-*.com/
and can be found at the following URL...
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB TOTD from TPKB

2. VB TOTD from TPKB

3. Detecting Mouse Click in Non-VB or VB app (in VB 6)

4. vb MSCOMM Control works in VB 5 and not VB 6

5. Debugging VB Usercontrols in VB without 2nd VB Test project

6. optimizing performance and data transfer vb->excel and vb->vb

7. optimizing performance and data transfer vb->excel and vb->vb

8. convert vb 3.1 to vb 6.0

9. ? Convert Macro to VB using VB

10. How can I convert this Excel VB code to Access VB

11. vb/access ?'s, newbie to vb from c++

12. VB 6.0 and VB 6.3 for applications incompatibility