Parent to Child Relationships
Author Message
 Parent to Child Relationships

I have a project with a Company form and each company can have multiple
address and some of the address are shared with a Contact Database for a
Personal Information Manager. The Database is on a Microsoft SQL 7.0.  I
have three tables Company, Comp2Add and an Address table.

COMPANY
-----------------
CompanyID
Name
RatingID
Note

COMP2ADD
-------------------
Comp2AddID
CompanyID
AddressID

ADDRESS
----------------
AddressID
Address1
Address2
City
State
Zip

I am using VB6 and have a form that has fields for company Info and a grid
for the Address Info.
What is the best way to add an address to an existing company,  Triggers in
SQL or ADO commands in VB or Both and how...Brian

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. two dbgrids with parent and child relationship

2. Organization chart Child/ Parent Relationship !importnant

3. Creating Parent/Child Relationships

4. Parent/Child Object Relationships

5. Parent-Child relationship between MSFlexGrid/textbox

6. Newbie: Parent/Child Relationships in ADO

7. Relationship between parent and child command is not updating

8. Newbie: Parent/Child Relationships

9. Move activex dll child on a MDI parent parent window

10. MSHFlexGrid format child side in parent child form

11. Many-to-Many Parent/Daughter Relationship

12. Many-to-Many Parent/Daughter Relationships