Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB
Author Message
 Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB

Hello!

I have a problem connecting Access 97 password protected database file
through DataControl in Visual Basic 6.0. The problem is DataControl couldn't
have the password property so my database couldn't been open by VB, when it
is password protected. Can anybody resolve my Problem

Saleem

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB

Specify the password with a PWD argument in the connect property of the
control:

MS Access;PWD=letmein

Quote:
> Hello!

> I have a problem connecting Access 97 password protected database file
> through DataControl in Visual Basic 6.0. The problem is DataControl
couldn't
> have the password property so my database couldn't been open by VB, when
it
> is password protected. Can anybody resolve my Problem

> Saleem

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB

in data object properties

first select database and recordSource
write connect string ;Pwd=password

Quote:
> Hello!

> I have a problem connecting Access 97 password protected database file
> through DataControl in Visual Basic 6.0. The problem is DataControl
couldn't
> have the password property so my database couldn't been open by VB, when
it
> is password protected. Can anybody resolve my Problem

> Saleem

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB

2. Accessing a password protected Access 97 database using the Jet Engine

3. Password protected database (Access 97)

4. DAO 3.5 opendatabase method and password protected Access 97 databases

5. Password Protected Access 97 Database

6. Problem using Access 97 Database Password in Visual Basic 6.0

7. Problem using Access 97 Database Password in Visual Basic 6.0

8. Access 97 Password protect hurdle using VB6

9. How to link a password protected Excel 97 Spreadsheet to Access 97

10. VB6 accessing simple password protected Access database problems

11. VB 4.0 (32-bit) accessing password protected Access 7.0 database

12. VB 4.0 (32-bit) accessing password protected Access 7.0 database