IIS Logs to SQL 2K server
Author Message
 IIS Logs to SQL 2K server

I wrote a program useing VB6 SP5 to parse the IIS logs in
the system32\logs\wsXXX directory and load it into a SQL
Server 2K DB.  It works fine on all but one of our
computers.  On the computer it does not work on it
delimits the logs by the dashes in the date.  Does anyone
have any idea why?

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:32:53 GMT
 IIS Logs to SQL 2K server
have you compared the regional settings of both machines
in control panel?
Quote:

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:23:30 GMT

1. Security with IIS, ASP, VB server side objects and SQL Server

2. IIS Server Logs

3. Stored, Pass Through, Parameter Query on Access 2k and SQL Server 7

4. some guidance for a newbie designing a database app in SQL Server 2k and VB.Net

5. Crystal Report Designer with SQL Server 2k

6. Crystal 7 + SQL SERVER + ACCESS 2k + ADO

7. sql server 2K freeze . press F5 its OK

8. VB6, OLEDB and SQL Server 7/2k

9. Converting to SQL Server from Access 2k

10. iis security regarding sql server

11. VBScript, SQL Server, IIS 3.0 experts needed!

12. VBScript, SQL Server, IIS 3.0 experts needed!