Cannot load SQL libary
Author Message
 Cannot load SQL libary

Hello I want to dim a Sqlserver like:
dim MyServer as SQLServer

but I cannot find the reference..... where can I find it?? Is it a lib file
or a dll file?

Edwin

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot load SQL libary
What you need are the SQL DMO objects which should be available if you have
SQL Server 7 or MSDE installed.

--
Andrew Grillage, MCP
__________________

Quote:
> Hello I want to dim a Sqlserver like:
> dim MyServer as SQLServer

> but I cannot find the reference..... where can I find it?? Is it a lib
file
> or a dll file?

> Edwin

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6: application in runtime environment with error on loading form: ado cannot load object

2. comctl32.ocx cannot be loaded...continue loading project?

3. Access 2000 VBA/SQL - cannot create pseudo-index on linked SQL Server table

4. Cannot Load IDAPI Service Library, error message

5. cannot load MSOE.DLL

6. Cannot load userform

7. Cannot load bootstrapper files

8. Cannot delete image file from network drive once it's loaded into imagelist

9. VB Form Designer cannot load a form

10. Error 3043 - Cannot Load VBA Expression Service Library

11. Cannot load (or register) custom control ...

12. Error message cannot load MSAJT112.DLL