Tring to prase Unix file with Line Input
Author Message
 Tring to prase Unix file with Line Input

I have a Unix printout (which of course only has CR's no CRLF). I use VB4
32bit.

The problem is when line input it reads the whole file not stopping at the
CR.
The manual states that it will recognize CR's or CRLF's, but it is not
happening.

If anyone has some insight I would gretaly appreciate it.

--
C. Christian Brink,CNE
IS-Manager

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Line Input (from a Unix Text file)

2. LINE INPUT For UNIX FILE

3. Line Input of a File created on a Unix machine

4. Help: INPUT / INPUT # for gopher/UNIX files

5. code similar to Qbasic INPUT and LINE INPUT keywords

6. Input# and Line Input#

7. Input from a one line file

8. file-line input to array

9. text file line input

10. ??? Using Split instead of Line Input to read huge text files

11. Recording a wav file through the input line

12. HUGE text files and Line Input #