Capacity of a Jet DB
Author Message
 Capacity of a Jet DB

Hi,

How big can a Jet 3.0/3.5 mdb file be? We plan to store more than
100MB of image data (mostly scanned objects)  in a database. Is Jet a
good database engine for this kind of job?

Thanks in advance.

Shing

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Capacity of a Jet DB

: Hi,

: How big can a Jet 3.0/3.5 mdb file be? We plan to store more than
: 100MB of image data (mostly scanned objects)  in a database. Is Jet a
: good database engine for this kind of job?

: Thanks in advance.

: Shing

Shing,

I would say: yes, it is. The max capacitiy is 1 Gigabyte, but
you can link tables of more Gigabytes.

CU
Oeter

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Jet DB Performance (Jet 3.51 vs. Jet 4.0)

2. Create Jet 3.5x DB with OLE DB Provider 4.0

3. Unable to initalize DAO/Jet DB engine in Windows ME/XP

4. Transactions with MS Jet db

5. Microsoft Jet DB Engine

6. Access 97 Tables are not being seen by Jet DB Engine But they are there

7. Who's in a Jet DB?

8. Web Form Jet DB error

9. How to use MS Jet to access data fr Access2000 db

10. Unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine

11. MS DB Jet I/O error

12. Connect to Jet DB