Determine user's screen resolution & store in table
Author Message
 Determine user's screen resolution & store in table

Does anyone know how to extract the user's current screen resoulution.  As
the form loads I would like to record the users screen resolution from an
ini or some API call and then store it in a table.

ie. are they using 800x600 or 640x480

Thanks Team!

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Determine user's screen resolution & store in table

Screen.Width and Screen.Height will give you the size in Twips and then use
Screen.TwipsPerPixelX and Screen.TwipsPerPixelY to convert to Pixels.

HTH

Terry

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to extract the user's current screen resoulution.  As
>the form loads I would like to record the users screen resolution from an
>ini or some API call and then store it in a table.

>ie. are they using 800x600 or 640x480

>Thanks Team!

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining user's screen resolution at runtime

2. How do I determine a users screen resolution

3. Adjust forms to users' screen resolution

4. determining screen resolution

5. Determining screen resolution

6. Determining screen resolution

7. Determining Screen Resolution

8. How do I determine the current screen resolution?

9. How to determine screen resolution???

10. Help with determining screen resolution

11. API call to determine the current screen resolution

12. Help with determining screen resolution