Accessing Paradox files via VB4
Author Message
 Accessing Paradox files via VB4

Has anybody had any success opening shared, password-protected Paradox
Database files with VB4?  I am getting an Invalid Page Fault in
MSPX3032.DLL whenever I attempt to execute the following line:

    Set dbsjet = OpenDatabase("o:\pdoxwin\working\admin\", False, True,
"Paradox 4.X; PWD=password;")

If the database is on a stand-alone machine and is not password
protected, I do not get the Page Fault.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan Marcotte

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Solution to Incorrect Collating Sequence problem importing Paradox into Access etc via ODBC

2. Accessing Paradox 5.0 with VB4

3. Paradox 4.0 from VB4 - Trouble accessing

4. VB4.0 - 16 bits accessing Paradox 5.x tables

5. Access import for *.db Paradox files

6. Accessing Paradox Files

7. Paradox Files Access & VB5.0

8. Importing Paradox files above v5.0 into Access

9. re paradox via vb

10. Paradox via ADO

11. Export ADO recordset via ODBC Paradox ???

12. MS Access data via ODBC in VB4?