3043 Unknown Error
Author Message
 3043 Unknown Error

"3043 Unknown Error" what does this mean?

Ours is a LAN of 60 computers using a single database over the n/w.  The
database is designed in MS Access 97 and this database resides in the server
and the frontend(VB) is loaded in all the client systems.  Sometimes, this
database gives an error message "3043 Unknown Error", we are not able to
find the cause for this error.  Can anyone help me out?  Actually, I am not
the programmer for this application I just support it.

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3043 Unknown Error

2. Error 3043: "Disk or Network error"

3. Database error 3043 Disk or Network error

4. Help with -- Error 3043: Disk or Network error

5. Disk or network error. (error #3043)

6. Error 3043 "Disk or network error"

7. Error Code 3043 - Disk or Network Error

8. Disk or network error. (error #3043)

9. Error 3043 - Disk or Network Error

10. Error No. 3043: Disk or Network Error

11. vb6: error 3043. disk failure or network error

12. Database error 3043 Disk or Network error